Term-long locker rentals in each of the Environment buildings are available for UWaterloo students through ESS.
- Lockers are $10 for a full size and $5 for a half size.
- You must pay in cash at the ESS Office (EV1 138A), please see our Operations Hours.
- You will be signed up for a specific locker, please determine the number of the locker you would like prior to coming to the office.
- You must provide your own lock.
- The locker is yours until the end of the exam period in August. Any items left behind will be donated in the Winter term.
The renter agrees that the Environment Students Society is not responsible for any items stored within lockers and will not be held responsible for any losses or damages. The renter further agrees that payment is required in full in order to rent the locker for one academic term, otherwise the lock and contents within the locker are subject to immediate removal. Finally, the renter agrees to vacate the locker by the end of the exam period. Any locks or items within the locker are subject to immediate removal if the renter fails to vacate the locker by this date.