Organizations wishing to post notices, advertisements or other types of posters in EV1 and EV1 (not EV3) must abide by the below postings procedure.
1) All posters must be brought to the ESS Office (EV1 138), recorded and stamped by ESS Executives.
2) One organization may bring up to 10 posters that measure up to 8.5 inches by 11 inches or 3 posters that are larger.
3) Your organization is responsible for removing posters 2 days after the event takes place. For term-long advertisements, posters must be removed on the last day of classes. If your posters are not removed by the specified date, a warning will be given. Repeat offences will result in the organization losing posting privileges.
5) All posters must have a FULL English translation on them.
6) Any organization that posts notices on ESS controlled boards without permission or approval shall have their posters removed immediately. This organization may also have their postings rights on ESS boards revoked.
Organizations wishing to post notices, advertisements or other information on the ESS Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Website), please email the Communications Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LCD TV Screens
Organizations wishing to post notices, advertisements or other information on the ES Lounge TV Screen (next to EV1 138), please email the Communications Director at email@example.com. Images must be in JPEG format, with the dimensions of 1920x1080 and have information clearly presented.
For the TV Screens in the EV1 and EV3 atriums, please contact Sam Toman, the Faculty of Environment's Communications Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.